frases bonitas en ingles!! :D

wenas.

Necesito k me ayudeis, necesito algunas frases bonitas, de estas de amor y eso, pero las necesito en ingles, y mejor no me pregunteis el xk...pero el kaso es k no tengo ni puta idea de ingles solo se decir Hi...e buskado x google, pero no encuentro nada de nada... alguien me ayuda?
Pues resulta que en los nicks del msn me pongo muxos hechos por mi en ingles. Los apunto en un bloc de notas, aqui te los pongo.

The moment in which the fantasy and the truth, the dream and the reality get confused, notice since already I do not have fear...

I want flee far from your deceptions, sham that my dream i finish. Damn the magic of you captivations,and begin to live again...

We are accustomed that human being dominates a book but, what happends if the book being dominates an human? It's watching us now

And waiting, which there comes the day in which you stay with me together seeing the sunrise to forget my problems, my life,...

And in the night I go far,very far, with the distant look in the stars, the empty heart and the soul thinking about you...H.D....

And always, to have my look in you, to meet every day since laugh, seeing you sweet face every day to dawn,forever...H.D...

The power what i sumised grows everyday, i can't do anything, the darkness itself return tempest, i begin to forget things...HD..

I think that has gone away and nevermore will come, the rose has faded, my heart is now emptily , now only can to wait ...H.D....

Had happen so much time from this that even I feel your embraces in my skin,your sighs, your kisses,I will never forget you .H.D.

I desire to return to see you,your smile close to my, your distant look, your voice melancholy, i'll never forget you, never.H.D.

Even I remember when we saw the stars, while the cold cross our skin, even I remember that moon that was looking at us,...H.D....

I return again to leaving myself to go for the darkness, to thinking with the soul, to leading my mind to a different world,.H.D.

My feelings are become uncontrollable, my thoughts hover to the darkness, had come the hour,my soul sails far,..PrinCeSS!!! .H.D.

Lost and alone in a desert island, to think in you makes me can live one more day, it's raining, I'll never forget PrinCeSS!.H.D.

Another day with the darkness, I think in you everyday,I remember your look,your cry eyes when you kiss me.INFY PrinCeSS!! .H.D.

Los pongo por si te sirve de algo, y te sacas alguno, salu2 [bye]
#16802# está baneado del subforo por "troll"
Te dejo aqui unas cortitas sacadas de letras de canciones:

-It's always a rainy day without you

-You make me smile when I'm just about to cry

-If I could be who you wanted all the time...

-You take my breath away

-You've captured my love stolen my heart

-I've got you inside of me like a flower in bloom
Esta es muy bonita, pero si se la vas a decir a una chica es mejor que sepas lo que dice:

Your nipples look like Fontaneda´s cookies. [jaja][jaja][jaja]
"Please fondle my bum" --> por favor acariciame el culo.

"My hovercraft is full of eels" --> esta te dejo que la descubras por ti mismo.
wah_wah_69 escribió:"Please fondle my bum" --> por favor acariciame el culo.

"My hovercraft is full of eels" --> esta te dejo que la descubras por ti mismo.

mi hovercraft esta lleno de anguilas? [agggtt] [agggtt] [agggtt] no se si significara algo en realidad, xo literalmente es eso jejeje
me vais a hacer gastar el traductor de altavista...

... aunque la verdad vaya cagada de traducciones.

me decís lo de las galletas de fontaneda¿¿¿¿ [toctoc] [toctoc]
Tus pezones parecen galletas fontaneda [qmparto]
zenkius por la traduccion, a mi me salia "Su parecer de las entrerroscas las galletas de Fontaneda"
9 respuestas