Microsoft aclara: Oculus rift no funcionará de manera nativa en Xone.

Sólo se podrá usar en "modo teatro" (vamos, ejecutar los juegos normales de xone y verlos en las oculus como una pantalla más, sin funcionalidades)

n response to a rumor from a couple of days ago, Microsoft has clarified that the upcoming Oculus Rift VR headset will not support the Xbox One console natively- any functionality that the Oculus enjoys with the Xbox One willl be restricted to the VR theater mode that was already announced at E3.

“To clarify, Oculus Rift will not work natively with Xbox One,” they said, which is pretty conclusive.

“We’ve said that Xbox One will be able to stream games through Windows 10 to the Rift, letting you play Xbox One games in your own virtual reality cinema. This means you can play your favorite Xbox games on a cinema screen in VR – it will be like playing games in your very own theater. We have nothing further to share at this time.”

It’s a bit of a shame, but I guess Microsoft is personally putting its eggs on the AR basket- which I am fine with, since Hololens honestly looks pretty damn awesome.

http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-oculus- ... h-xbox-one
vamos que tienes que gastarte 1500€ en el pc antes
Pues me parece un cagada por su parte ...
2 respuestas