[NEWS] Nuevas Versiones de Emuladores (07-10-2010)

Hola:

07-10-2010

Madmab, ha publicado el MekaX v3, corregiendo algun que otro bug, pero sin cambiar de version.

04-08-2010

Oh Madmab blu, oh madmab blu, ozu que calo, nos invita a recordar al amiga con una nueva version, ya sabeis con video de juego, y otros gracejos.

WinUAEX Amiga Emulator port for XBox v18

*** Changes To Winuaex Core ***

* Given the full "Madmab Edition" treatment. Sorry no mp3 music yet. :(
* New dual-preview skin to support Ressurection Xtra's. Say thank you to Gilou9999 for the skin.
* Dynamic Dual Preview Demotivator skin by Waal included (SD only)

* memory leak when using HDF files has now been plugged! This sucker put a severe cramp in getting the Xtra's out.

* playback/record option has been axed. This saves about 512k and besides it never worked to well with keyboard based emu's anyways.. :P
* If the file selected is (or contains) a file with the extension .whd the emulator will mount that file to DH1: and set DH0: to point to D:\\_whdload.hdf. So two things... make sure your WHD files have a .whd extension. Make sure the _whdload.hdf file is in the emulator directory (unzipped). (Keep an eye out for a WHD set from Wall based on Killer Gorilla's WHD sets).

* Set JIT to always default to 0. For now I'm still letting people manually change it if they wish. For those AmigaSys fans out there.
* Tweaked the "Clip Excess Video Borders" code. So far in the several games I tested it seems to do better than the original way. Although it isn't always 100% right.
* Changed the code so that drive DF0: would ALWAYS be enabled. I figured no biggy cause for the most part it makes sense to always have DF0: enabled anyways. This fixes the DF0:??? error.

* Auto config database added for around 2186 Amiga disk based games. Say "Thank You Waal".. :D
* Auto config DB entries added for (target 902) Amiga whd based games. Say "Thank you again Waal".. :D
* Preset controller settings added. Currently there are 4. "Standard Joystick", "Standard Mouse", "Pinball", "Keyboard". Say "We are not worthy Waal!!"
* Preset controller settings can be saved under any name so you can share your game specific settings with other uses.
* Preset controller settings can be "tied" to a game so that if you change the master "ini" file all games "tied" to it will use it. Or you can just individually set them for a game.
* "in game" menu options "Insert Disk for Drives 1-4, and Swap Disks" are now in one menu. The "create HD/SD/HDF image options" are in a seperate menu as well. To help reduce clutter.
* Fixed an issue where if the configuration had drives loaded with an .adf file "across the network" they would not remount properly.
* Bumped up the stack space a little to reduce lock-ups.

* Emulator always remembers which disks are loaded on the drives on initial set-up. That way if you do change/rotate disks during gameplay it wont foobar startup when you go to play the game again. Save states always remember the currently loaded drives anyways. If you want to change the "initial set-up" just reconfigure the game (start by pressing X).

* Emulator always asks for disk to load in Drive 0 if a multifile zip is selected. That way you can store things like trainers and megatrainers in the same zip.

* Given the full "Madmab Edition" treatment. Sorry no mp3 music yet. :(
* New dual-preview skin to support Ressurection Xtra's. Say thank you to Gilou9999 for the skin.

------------------------------------------------------
New SAMBA code from XBMC (See readme for more details)

**** Carryovers from Atarixlbox ****

A gazillion changes carried over from Atarixlbox. Read the Latest-Snes9x.txt file.

***********************************************************************************************
*** "Auto Game Configurations (aka Configuration defaults) for select emulators ***
***********************************************************************************************
In the "General settings" menu there will be a new option.

"Automatically Use Default Game Configuration - Yes/No"

If the user sets it to "Yes" it will bring up the game configuration screen and let the user define the default (if no default.stg and default.key file exists).

In the "Configuration" menu there will be a new option... "Set default game configuration"

The user can go in anytime thru the "Configuration" menu to change these "defaults" to something else if they wish.

Once set to "Automatically use Default Game Configuration" the user will not see the game configuration screen again unless they... a) press X when selecting a game. Change "Use Default Game Configuration" back to "No".

Keep in mind when it is set to "Yes" the game will use your "Default game settings" and not the normal x-port behavior. If set to "No" the emulator will behave like it usually does. Each emu is typically different. But all, at the very least carry the controller settings over.

This feature will only be added to emulators in which it is feasible to use.

30-07-2010

Madmab ha publicado una nueva version del MekaX.

MekaX - Sega Master System/Game Gear/SG-1000/SC-3000/SF-7000/MK3 Emulator for XBox v3
*** To Do For MekaX ***

- Eh?

*** Changes To MekaX Core ***

* Cheatcode support for the Game Gear (Game Genie, Pro Action Replay) and the Sega Master System (Pro Action Replay) added. Just select the cheat code file you want when searching the cheat code database.

* Given the full "Madmab Edition" treatment.
* "Auto Game Configurations (aka Configuration defaults)" added (see below description).

* Improved the screenshot, box/cart art, and movie streaming to make browsing games a little smoother.
* Files within a zip now display sorted properly now.
* Fixed a couple goofs that prevented loading ROMS over a samba share.
* "Move Selected to the Garbage Folder?" now has a new option.. "Never Move". So "Yes" will ask before moving the selected file to the Garbage folder. "No" will just move the file and "Never Move" won't move the file at all.

* New feature "Seconds before playing movie" determines how long the emu will wait before playing a movie. The default is half a second. This will help speed up rom browsing. Especially useful for people streaming stuff (like movies) across the network.
* Pick -1 on "Seconds before playing movie" to set to 0 seconds. 0 will equal half a second.. 1 one second, and so on.

* If streaming movies from across the network and the user press on the dpad or a, b, x or y the emulator will abort the transfer. This should help speed up rom browsing and allow the user an "out" especially for the larger movies.

* User can now select which "cheat code database" they wan't to load since it seemed silly to mix the many AR and GG codes into one file for Snes9xbox.
* Select file function now has an option to not display directories. First menu to use this is the cheat code database select screen.

* Pressing the back key while viewing a games synopsis will toggle between a fixed font and the skins proportional font.
* Fixed long standing bug of YesNo Menu pop-up graphic not centering properly.
* Fixed an issue with the software filters displaying garbage.
* Activated the "Keep user Within ROM Directory Tree?" which I somehow missed.
* Fixed up the box/cart art position on a few skins.
* Fixed a problem where setting the box/cart orientation was screwed up.
* Fixed the bug that screwed up Gilou's skin to begin with (too weird to explain). :P

* Fixed a long standing bug in the favorites system. This one goes waaaaay back.
* Emulator should now work with 1.6 Xbox's super big thanks to FreakDave. 1.6 users let me know how this works for you.
* Fixed a problem where the media directory selected by the user replaced the wrong media directory. Again. Double Doi on me! :P
* Fixed the problem where the wrong synopsis description was showing when selecting a game in the favorites menu.
* Fixed odd bug where the opening movie and movies played full screen in the media browser would not display properly at 1080i

New SAMBA code from XBMC (See readme for more details)

**** Carryovers from Atarixlbox ****

A gazillion changes carried over from Atarixlbox. Read the Latest-Snes9x.txt file.

*** "Auto Game Configurations (aka Configuration defaults) for select emulators ***
In the "General settings" menu there will be a new option.

"Automatically Use Default Game Configuration - Yes/No"

If the user sets it to "Yes" it will bring up the game configuration screen and let the user define the default (if no default.stg and default.key file exists).

In the "Configuration" menu there will be a new option... "Set default game configuration"

The user can go in anytime thru the "Configuration" menu to change these "defaults" to something else if they wish.

Once set to "Automatically use Default Game Configuration" the user will not see the game configuration screen again unless they... a) press X when selecting a game. Change "Use Default Game Configuration" back to "No".

Keep in mind when it is set to "Yes" the game will use your "Default game settings" and not the normal x-port behavior. If set to "No" the emulator will behave like it usually does. Each emu is typically different. But all, at the very least carry the controller settings over.

This feature will only be added to emulators in which it is feasible to use.

30-06-2010

Nueva camada de emuladores: ..... ron .....ron ....una botella de ron .... navega barco pirata a un lado europa y al otro estambul (que esta en asia).

SNES9XBox v2, Vice64X v9. Vice20X v6, VicePETX v5, VirtualBoyX v3, WinSTonX v9, X68000X v5, Atari7800x v6, Z26X v7
>> Madmab released another 9 updates for Xbox1 emulators - the changelog is pretty huge for each release ... so just follow the forum thread for more info about each release.

* Z26X(info) - Atari 2600 Emulator for XBox v7 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Atari7800x Atari 7800 Emulator port for XBox v6 - Full release details/Forum thread

* X68000X(info) X68000 Emulator port for XBox v5 - Full release details/Forum thread

* WinSTonX(info) Atari ST Emulator port for XBox v9 - Full release details/Forum thread

* VirtualBoyX - Virtual Boy Emulator for XBox v3 - Full release details/Forum thread

* VicePETX(info) Commodore PET Emulator port for XBox v5 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Vice20X(info) Commodore VIC-20 Emulator port for XBox v6 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Vice64X(info) Commodore 64 Emulator port for XBox v9 - Full release details/Forum thread

* SNES9XBox Super Nintendo Emulator for XBox v2 - Full release details/Forum thread

Official Site: By Madmab of ressurectionxtras.net
Download: n/a (built with XDK)

08-06-2010
Publicada una nueva version del Surreal64:

Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4
June 8, 2010

Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4 is released. Surreal64 XXX CE is a Nintendo 64 emulator for the XBOX.

Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4 Changelog:
* Fixed: 480p detection for Xbox 1.6
* Fixed: Rom paging for 128MB users -> 128MB uses XXX method, 64MB uses original method
* Fixed: Skip Frames was a global setting -> now game specific
* Fixed: Some long rom names would overlap the skin borders
* Fixed: Updated ini files (thanks Darknior, Monkeys69, Spbaabck, Xmodder deluX, Xpfrags, Greatant, Mwaterbu, and Dnyce1987 more info
* Fixed: Updated 1964.ini to v2.1 (Rename 1964_21.ini to 1964.ini if you want to use it)
* Fixed: Updated to latest PJ64.rdb (thx scorp316)
* Fixed: Multiple *.ini/*.rdb fixes for e.g. WWF No Mercy and GoldenEye (thx scorp316)
* Added: Azimer's audio plugin 0.5.5.1 (more info)
* Added: MusyX audio plugin (Caution: may cause certain roms to slow down!)
* Added: Comments line in Launcher
* Added: Deadzone feature in Launcher - Increments by 200 between 0 and 10000
* Added: Cbagy's 3D boxart and updated default skin

05-06-2010

Xport nos orienta de lo que no esperemos:

First, thanks to all the well-wishers. It's nice to be remembered.

It's also nice to hear that development is still going strong. I checked out the videos/content and they look really slick. The online database is neat, too.

re:threads - you've probably read things like "they can be tricky" - especially when you need two threads to communicate with each other (e.g. passing data back and forth), but they're really not so bad. I'm not sure if I can give an adequate overview of threads in a single, concise post. The main thing you need to worry about is ensuring any variables you read/write from are "thread-safe" - meaning you need to ensure that they are not being read/written simultaneously by more than one thread You do this by using mutexes (and/or critical sections in Windows API). There are tons of examples on the net for working with Windows threads. Also be mindful of having a way to easily disable them when launching a game. You can use the mp3player class as an example upon which to build. It plays the mp3s in the background using a separate thread. (The thread is either in the class or somewhere else - I forget now...)

re:WinUAEX - not familiar with the lockup bug being discussed. Alas, even if I did, I would not have time to fix it. It took me several days just to return to these forums to check up on my original post! The odd screen resolution is actually the native screen size (or rather, what WinUAEX defines it to be). I can't give any more of an explanation than that.

re:freedo - I still have the source somewhere, but it's not mine to distribute. I promised him I wouldn't give it to anyone and he hasn't open-sourced it himself, so I'm afraid that's that. I seriously doubt that anyone would be able to make it run at an acceptable speed, though, so don't lose any sleep over it.

As far as doing any other XBox projects, it's very unlikely. I'm actually more interested in backporting the projects to Linux. (Sorry to the Windows users out there!) This is primarily because I'm very interested in this handheld that runs Linux:

http://www.openpandora.org/

It's probably about on-par with the XBox1, but the wrinkle is that it's running ARM, so certain ports will not be possible without recoding the ASM cores (which is a daunting task to say the least.) These ports include Z26, GENS and I think at least one or two others. It would be neat having all of the others running on a handheld like this, though. I'm still waiting to hear back from the manufacturers about getting a unit, though.

Oh and madmab - I forget - did I ever give you write-access to the sourceforge project? If not, then shoot me a PM (mailbox no longer full).

Thanks again for everyone's kind words!

31-05-2010
Nueva version del ZsnexBox

ZsnexBox 3.7

-Added Video Preview Audio On/Off feature. Default is set to Off.
Options-] GUI Options-] Image Options-] Page 2

Fresh Install:

Everything is included for you to copy the contents of your Zsnexbox folder to your xbox.

Upgrade from 3.6:

Simply delete 'Zsnexbox 3.6/default.xbe' and copy over 'Zsnexbox 3.7/default.xbe'

-nes6502 for your world class xbox emulators

hilo oficial:http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=714336

04-05-2010
PCSXBox - PSX Emulator for XBox v21
SoftVMUX - Sega Dreamcast VMU Emulator for XBox v3
SuperVisionX - Watara Supervision Emulator for XBox v4
PokemonMiniX - Pokemon Mini Emulator for XBox v3
WonderSwanX - WonderSwan Emulator port for XBox v5
OdysseyX - Odyssey 2 Emulator port for XBox v3

Informacion mas detallada:
http://www.xbins.org/

27-04-2010
XBoyAdvance - GBA/GBC/GB/SGB/SGB2 Emulator for XBox v24
MednafenX-PCE - PCE/TG16 Emulator for XBox v5
NeoGenesis Sega Genesis/Megadrive/32X/SegaCD/MegaCD Emulator for XBox v25
NeoPopX - NeoGeo Pocket Color Emulator for XBox v6

20-04-2010:
XBoyAdvance - GBA/GBC/GB/SGB/SGB2 Emulator for XBox v23
MednafenX-NES - NES Emulator for XBox v14
NeoGenesis Sega Genesis/Megadrive/32X/SegaCD/MegaCD Emulator for XBox v24
MednafenX-Lynx - Lynx Emulator for XBox v6
Chip8X - CHIP8/SuperCHIP8 Emulator for XBox v4
BlueMSXBox BlueMSX Emulator port for XBox v4
BlissX Intellivision Emulator port for XBox v9
ArnoldX Amstrad CPC Emulator port for XBox v5
AdamX ColecoVision/Adam Emulator port for XBox v5

salu2.

adios.
(mensaje borrado)
Pedro, edita el mensaje y borra el enlace, no se pueden postear links directos. Son las normas :-| Si se pudiera alcruz89 ya lo habria hecho... :)

Garcias por el aviso Alcruz, hay tres que se me resisten un poco (XBoyAdvance v24, MednafenX-NES v14 y NeoGenesis v24) aún no me he topado con ellos...

Saludos.
El motivo por lo que no se dan enlaces, es que estan compilado con el kit de desarrollo de microsoft, que aparecio anonimamente en la red, de todos modos hay un paraiso de los emuladores.

salu2.
(mensaje borrado)
Llevo menos de 1 semana con la xbox y estoy flipando, esta consola es dios. Muchas gracias a todos.
Nuevas versiones de los siguientes emuladores:

XBoyAdvance - GBA/GBC/GB/SGB/SGB2 Emulator for XBox v24
MednafenX-PCE - PCE/TG16 Emulator for XBox v5
NeoGenesis Sega Genesis/Megadrive/32X/SegaCD/MegaCD Emulator for XBox v25
NeoPopX - NeoGeo Pocket Color Emulator for XBox v6

salu2.
Gracias por postearlo, es bueno saber que la Scene de la XBOX no muere xDD. Ojalá sacasen esos proyectos que se pueden leer en muchas webs pero por desgracia queda en eso, aunque prácticamente estamos casi al nivel de la scene de Dreamcast xD (Aunque esta scene esta mucho más avanzada)
voy a tener que desempolvar otra vez mi xbox para probar los nuevos emus jejeje
Jolines, yo llevo un follón de emus...ahora me he puesto de nuevo con mi querida negrita, y no me aclaro! hacia tanto que la tenia guardada..sabéis cual es el mejor emulador para neogeo,mame, cps?algún alma caritativa me puede ayudar? estoy usando el kawaX .

Un saludo!
reeper escribió:Jolines, yo llevo un follón de emus...ahora me he puesto de nuevo con mi querida negrita, y no me aclaro! hacia tanto que la tenia guardada..sabéis cual es el mejor emulador para neogeo,mame, cps?algún alma caritativa me puede ayudar? estoy usando el kawaX .

Un saludo!

yo utilizaba el FBA_XXX e iba bastante bien, no se si habran sacado alguno mejor desde entonces...
Gracias compi, lo probaré :)
reeper, tu emulador es el Final Burn Legends 1.3. Es la versión más nueva de FBA.
En el Neogenesis v25, probando juegos en plan rápido, no me funciona ni el Aladdin (pantallazo negro), ni el Tiny Toons adventure Buster HT (se queda colgado en el logo de konami).. ¿Os pasa lo mismo?

Son las versiones USA, por cierto (Las de los "Resurrection Xtras").

EDITO:
He probado con otras roms (No-Intro), versión USA también, y funcionan correctamente; debe ser cosa de las roms de los Resurrection Xtras, que no son las más adecuadas; a ver si alguien más lo puede confirmar.
Tengo una dudilla con las roms, ¿donde ponerlas exactamente?

Me he puesto con el emulador de master system, el de Nes y Gameboy.

Dentro de la carpeta del emulador no viene ninguna especifica para roms, ¿poniendo una tu y metiendolas ahi ya vale? Es para hacer un DVD con cada emulador.
tio preguntar estas cosas a estas alturas.

cada emulador tiene una carpeta predeterminada para las roms, el de nes "nesroms",el de gameboy "gbaroms" y así mas o menos, examina la carpeta con los archivos del emulador con tranquilidad y lo verás, la carpeta de roms siempre es "xxxxroms" o "xxxdisk" o "xxxxcds" etc. la carpeta que contiene las roms está especificada en un fichero .ini que está junto con el .xbe ejecutable, que se genera automáticamente la primera vez que ejecutas el emulador en la xbox, si tienes curiosidad, lanza el emulador, lo cierras, y luego le echas un vistazo al fichero .ini que se habrá generado.
alcruz89 escribió:Hola:

30-06-2010

Nueva camada de emuladores: ..... ron .....ron ....una botella de ron .... navega barco pirata a un lado europa y al otro estambul (que esta en asia).

SNES9XBox v2, Vice64X v9. Vice20X v6, VicePETX v5, VirtualBoyX v3, WinSTonX v9, X68000X v5, Atari7800x v6, Z26X v7
>> Madmab released another 9 updates for Xbox1 emulators - the changelog is pretty huge for each release ... so just follow the forum thread for more info about each release.

* Z26X(info) - Atari 2600 Emulator for XBox v7 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Atari7800x Atari 7800 Emulator port for XBox v6 - Full release details/Forum thread

* X68000X(info) X68000 Emulator port for XBox v5 - Full release details/Forum thread

* WinSTonX(info) Atari ST Emulator port for XBox v9 - Full release details/Forum thread

* VirtualBoyX - Virtual Boy Emulator for XBox v3 - Full release details/Forum thread

* VicePETX(info) Commodore PET Emulator port for XBox v5 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Vice20X(info) Commodore VIC-20 Emulator port for XBox v6 - Full release details/Forum thread

* Vice64X(info) Commodore 64 Emulator port for XBox v9 - Full release details/Forum thread

* SNES9XBox Super Nintendo Emulator for XBox v2 - Full release details/Forum thread

Official Site: By Madmab of ressurectionxtras.net
Download: n/a (built with XDK)

Por fin noticias frescas :D ya toca esta nueva hornada, que nos tenian en pascuas esperando... ya tengo faenilla para unos dias XD
buena noticia que sigan proyectos vivos
Buenas noticias! A ver si pruebo ese snes9x ésta noche. Son una pasada éstos emus :D

Saludos!!
Gracias a estas actualizaciones me he picado y he vuelto a jugar a los emus y a actualizarlos que a más de uno le hacía falta jeje. ¡SOLO falta un emulador de PC98 para poder jugar al touhou! en la Xbox. Sería lo suyo poder jugar a los 5 primeros.

Un saludo
8 añazos ya con ésta consola y sigue más viva que nunca.

La mejor consola que he tenido (y tengo). Mi mediacenter casero, mi recreativa personal... en fin, paro que me pongo tontorrón! xD
20 respuestas