Nueva versión 0.9.1 disponible para descarga en http://wololo.net/wagic/download/
Como vereis hay un montón de cosas nuevas, asi que a disfrutarla
* Around 500 new cards. Wagic now allows you to play with more than 3500 cards out of the box. Wagic allows you to play with cards from Zendikar, Magic 2010, and 30 other expansions. This is not counting all the extra content you can get from the forum at http://wololo.net/forum
: Naruto, Final Fantasy, and lots of other user-created sets.
* New shop GUI, with original graphics(see the cool screenshots above). Many thanks to Jhotun for the background image!
* New user interface inGame. It is highly customizable, check the options. Wagic now has some smooth animations, you’ll love the new manapool!
* Deck Statistics in the deck editor now show you how well your deck performs against the AI, and various useful information (average mana cost, etc…)
* New Profile and Theme systems to customize your play environment. Check the Jade Theme! Also come to http://wololo.net/forum
to get new themes!
* Various card bug fixes
* Deck Editor improved, you can now rename your decks directly in Wagic without an external text editor
* Improved card graphics (Thanks J and Jeck)
* Parser: new keywords (@damaged, @tapped, deathtouch, initimidate, “other” keyword for targets, “this” keyword for targets, kicker, “X” as part of abilities cost, shuffle
* New caching mechanism, no need for you to setup the “size” of your cache anymore, the cache automatically uses as much Ram as possible.
* New cool Game manual, check it out, it teaches you how to play Wagic!
* Small AI improvements
* More than 20 new AI Decks (Thanks Psyringe,Niegen,Abrasax and everyone who contributed)
* Added an exception plugin to prevent the PSP from crashing in case of a bug. Instead, you’ll get a blue screen. (Thanks to Sakya at ps2dev)[\quote]